Malco 3/8" & 5/16" Reversible Nut Driver replacement bit cartridge for the DRIVERBACK Lanyard System.
Quickly change between 5/16″ and 3/8″ hex sizes with Malco’s unique, exclusive, dual-sided magnetic hex drivers. The reversible hex socket fits over a 5/16-inch magnet-tipped, ball locking hex shaft, and can be quickly reversed to change sizes. Eliminate troublesome buildup of metal shavings in the hex tip with the “Easy Clean Magnet”. Just swipe with a glove or shop towel to clear any metal shavings. Tested torque of the reversible hex chuck driver design is equal to one-piece drivers.
The 5/16″ side is made with a slimmer profile to easily reach tight areas.
With single-piece strength and an indestructible magnet, this hex driver is the perfect companion for any trade professional.
- Reversible 5/16” & 3/8” Hex Socket
- Slimmer 5/16″ hex head provides access to tight areas
- Quickly change between sizes while driver shank remains installed in driver chuck
- Easily eliminate pesky metal shavings by removing hex tip and wiping with a glove or shop towel
- Tested one-piece driver strength
- Easy-clean magnet
Malco C-Rhex drivers are also available in a reversible head with hex sizes 1/4″ and 5/16″